Monday, November 22, 2010

Are you out of your Vulcan mind?

So I've mentioned the Stocking swap that I'm doing with a few friends and besides the stocking we need to make a Christmas ornament. I decided that these 1/2 eaten gingerbread men made out of felt were definately the way to go as soon as I saw the free pattern. One of my swap partners told me that Star Trek IS Christmas to her! So how could I not make this Twisted Trekkie Spock cookie for her? I took the basic gingerbread man pattern and added some Spock flair to it. I knew that Spock would never make that crazy "Oh No" face. It's just not logical.....so I decided that even if someone had eaten one of his legs and 1/2 of his head, gingerbread Spock would never show emotion, he would merely raise one eyebrow. Now that I have finished Spock, I have so many other ideas swirling around in my head. Just wait until you see my "Ninja"-bread cookie ornament :)

6 comments:

  1. I love it! That is just so creative!!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS THEE utmost of the ornament world!!
    And I can't wait for him to beam his way home!!!!
    My home!! Mine mine mine!! Not excited at all, am I????????
    Seriously, I can't stop looking at him!!! I have to link this page to my original post!!!!
    And I am on the waiting list for the ninjabread cookie cutters. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! Spock is AHmazing, seriously, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH!!! I laughed out loud. So darn cute and funny! Headed over to grab that free pattern for myself right now!

    Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! We are real Star Trek fans and Spocks always been 1#

    ReplyDelete