Thursday, January 6, 2011

Running with scissors!

Everyone has heard it from their mom's that you should never run with scissors. You know what else you should never do with scissors? You should never spend the entire day cutting out aprons and owlies standing hunched over the kitchen table! Mental note to self: Never do THAT again! My lower back was calling me dirty names by dinner time! I still love cutting out projects and keeping them in zip lock bags so that I can grab them at a moment's notice and start sewing, but I need to remember to pace myself. I did cut out 5 aprons and 5 owlies yesterday and today I'm getting started on the fun part.....sewing them together and giving the owlies their personalities :) I also made a quick trip over to M & L yardage this morning to pick up some more fabric for aprons. I'll post some pictures of everything as I complete them.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was organized enough to have my projects precut and ready to go at a moments notice. I'm not that organized and tend to fly by the seat of my pants. Plus I hate cutting out my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that's a lot of cutting. I know how your back feels :-)

    Hey good luck with your etsy shop. I will send people your way when they ask me a week before they need 5 aprosn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill...the cutting is definately NOT my favorite either :)

    Madelyn.....Thanks! Hopefully someone will want to buy my aprons and owlies :)

    ReplyDelete