Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy 101 Blog Award :)

So today my new blogger buddy Mindie from Bacon Time told me that she added me to her list of bloggers that brighten her day and she passed the Happy 101 Award on to me :) How fun is that?


Here are the rules for the award:

1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award receivers.
6. Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.

So here we go:

10 Things that make me happy:

1. Being married to my best friend for over 31 years.

2. Being blessed with such wonderful family and friends!

3. Having 6 grandchildren :)

4. My online buddies!

5. Sewing.

6. Cross stitch.

7. Quilting (my newest obsession).

8. Pretty fabrics.

9. Scrapbooking (although it's been WAY too long since I've done it).

10. Sunday lunch at my house after church every week, watching the entire family laughing and enjoying time together.



10 Bloggers that brighten my day!

Besides Mindie @ Bacon Time :)











And to everyone else who reads this blog and those of you who take time to leave comments, I appreciate you all sooo much! It totally makes my day to read your comments! I used to read blogs and love what I saw, but I thought since I didn't know the blogger personally, that they wouldn't want to hear from me. Guess what? Bloggers LOVE to read comments! So don't be shy :)



4 comments: