Friday, October 28, 2011

Just sharin' the love :)

Just wanted to share a lovely "find" for those of you who love cross stitch like I do.
I stumbled across an awesome website called Crazy Annie's Stitchin. She buys out inventory from closed shops, out of print charts and overstock. She sells them at huge discounts! Right now she's having a sale until the 31st that every chart you buy, you get one free! I got these 10 charts for only $14.00 and $2.50 for shipping! I probably would have paid that much for just one or two of these. (Yes I know that 7 out of 10 are snowmen.......I'm a bit obsessed!)  I placed my order on the 25th and I received it today (the 28th). She sells fabric as well and embroidery supplies too! She has Lizzie Kate, Bent Creek, Prarie Schooler and much more! I can't wait to get started on these!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Thanks for sharing a great find! I'm always looking for a great source for stitching patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete