Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cuteness times two!!!

Have I mentioned how much fun I'm having sewing girly stuff?
I made these 2 little sun dresses
 with matching hats for Sofie  and Evie.
I used Butterick B5017.
I removed those huge flowers after I took these pictures.
It just felt like over-kill.
Sometimes simpler is better.
Those huge flowers will not go to waste.
I will definitely use them on something in the future!

You may have noticed the cute little guy
in the background.
That's my youngest grandson Gabriel :)
He wanted so badly to be in the picture
to model his new hair cut.
Yes....he really is that stinkin adorable!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable outfits and cute little grandson too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! The dresses are sweet. Most of the little girls' things out right seem to have an extravagance of some kinds of flowers. It looks great, but I'm sure it's wonderful without, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness time 3! Gabriel is adorable and the dresses are awesome! can't wait to see the girls in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, that one is trouble. hahaha
    cute cute and more cute, that's what I think about those outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen!
    I'm watching now your fantastic work at your blog. It is so fab! I am amazed by these wondeful Nutcrackers! It's impossible how sth that simple can be co charming!
    I also have made one Nutcracker like this.
    Do you think you could be so kind, and share with me your patterns or gime me an adress or source, where I can find it? :)))) I will be very obligated if you could be that generous.
    I'm waiting than for any answer from you. My e-mail adress is : ula.prokop@wp.pl.
    Thank you soooo much. Fabulous job!
    Greetings from Poland! :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dresses and matching hats are absolutely adorable...and so is the little model...

    ReplyDelete