Tuesday, September 18, 2012

IHSW results :)

"Just a Little Autumn" by Sandra Dering stitched on 18ct Aida and
I'm just starting on "Autumn Blessings" by Plum Street Samplers.

I have to admit, 
I've been so focused on Christmas 
that I almost missed the fact that fall is favorite time of year!
So this weekend I stitched some Autumn themed
charts to get into the fall spirit :)
The weather here has been over 100 degrees
this past week and that is definitely
NOT much like fall weather,
but I'm determined to pretend it's fall!
This week I'll be baking pumpkin muffins 
and busting out my pumpkin scented candles :)


6 comments:

  1. You go girl :-)! This weather is totally and completely unreal :-(!

    I LOVE fall smells :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finally have some fallish weather, like under 90ยบ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun baking your muffins. Your stitching is wonderful ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bust out those pumpkin scented candles! Thanks for reminding me! Mine are coming out too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely finish. And I love the idea of pumpkin scented candles.

    ReplyDelete