Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fall is just around the corner :)

Fall is my favorite time of year
so I hope you don't mind if I get in the spirit of Fall a bit early :)
I'd rather wear a sweater and drink hot chocolate any day
than be miserable in the heat of Summer.
And for those few who, 
like me,
don't enjoy shopping for...
or wearing....
swimwear,
Fall is a welcome season!!!

I've been running my very own 
personal sewing sweat shop lately.....
Sewing up project bags like they are going out of style.
I even rec'd my very first order of 100 zippers this week.
I used to buy them 25 at a time.
I never thought I'd ever need that many zippers....
(Sandra....I blame you)

The good news is that I really love sewing the bags!
I love buying the fabrics that I would't normally buy
and then combining them in fun ways.
I've added some Halloween and Fall bags today
and more will be coming soon.
They are limited quantities
and when they are gone I won't likely replace them.
All the project bags,
with the exception of the limited edition bags
and custom order bags are $25.00 each.
They will all be going up to $32.00 each as of August 1st.
If you've had your eye on one,
now would be the time to grab it before the price change.
Next week I'll be adding some gorgeous new
 Limited Editon bags
with the amazing artwork of Michelle Palmer!

So hurry up Summer and make room for Fall!!!!
(ever notice that Summer and Bummer rhyme?)



4 comments:

  1. I love the Halloween bags. I may have to nab one for me!

    I saw a write up about your Etsy shop in the newest edition of Cross-Stitch and Needlework magazine. They were showing off your Owl Pincushion. I saw the etsy shop name and I was like "Hey I know that shop!" LOL

    Glad to see you having fun with your sewing and store. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheeheeheeheeeeeeeeeeeee! *chuckles evilly and rubs her hands together with glee*! That's me - addicting the masses, one zipper at a time - what a ride it will be! ;) Love your bags - especially the fall floral one (top right) :) I'm so glad you need to buy your zippers 100 at a time - that's a great sign!

    I think I should break out a Halloween quilt UFO to help combat this dreadful heat - the temp tomorrow in Toronto will feel like 43C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute bags!! Oh my! And I agree with you 100% about fall. Bring it on! These stifling, hot days of summer are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Keep making those fabulous creations Obi Wan :-)!

    ReplyDelete