Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy May!!!

How is it May 1st already?
I can't believe how quickly 2014 is flying by!
I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival
of grandbaby #7.
She must be warm and cozy where she is,
because she is clearly not in any hurry to be born :)
Hopefully this weekend I'll have pictures
 of her sweet little face to share.

In the meantime I'll just keep sewing to pass the time.
You may have noticed the blog button 
for the She Who Sews Challenge
 on the upper right side of the blog.
You can click the blog button
to read more about the challenge.
I've joined the challenge and I'm absolutely in LOVE 
with this fantastic fabric line by J.Wecker Frisch.
I can't show you what I"m working on just yet,
but I can show you a project bag that I have in the shop
that I made from the She Who Sews fabric.
You can see more pics HERE

Stay tuned for pics of my little Daisy May
and pics of my project for the challenge :)




5 comments:

  1. Hope your granddaughter appears soon! Love the towel - did you cross stitch it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen - I can't wait to see what you are working on for the challenge. Meanwhile, I've enjoyed seeing the She Who Sews project bag and all your items in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanto la toalla, sin duda refleja el espíritu alegre y vivaz de quién la hizo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, she's here and Daisy may can't wait to meet here nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful bag, and beautiful cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete