Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ok....I just had to share :)


Most days I'm overwhelmed and so very grateful 
that God loves me and knows my name. 
Then there are days when He blesses me 
above and beyond anything I could imagine.
 In June the Editor of Cross Stitch and Needlework magazine 
contacted me about featuring my bags
 in the "Fab Finds" section of the November issue! 
It's finally here and I'm SO excited
 and I SO appreciate all my wonderful customers  
Thank you all! 
You totally make what I do a joy every day!

10 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my issue and see you in there! Well deserved my friend!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SO awesome, Karen! Congtats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How exciting! It's been fun to be with you along the way of this marvelous journey. From just doing a few bags to getting an order for 90 of them and the stress related to the order. You ARE blessed and I'm glad I know your name too! Hugs to you my awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY congratulations Karen - you deserve this honour - you must be on cloud 9!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! You must be so excited, I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo excited for you! I can't wait for my issue to arrive. Congrats Karen, your bags are awesome, I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your bags are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Karen!!! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited and happy for you. Congratulations! Love your bags!!

    ReplyDelete